Amplify your waterlife with powerful, crystal clear sound.
JL Audio builds their durable speakers for high fidelity and performance in marine environments. Built to be standalone speakers or used in conjunction with JL Audio marine subwoofers, the M Series Coaxial Speakers provide a superior listening experience. A large woofer cone maximizes its use of space to produce resounding sounds you can hear clearly over wind or water.
Constructed from high-quality marine materials, you can depend on these speakers to last. Injection-molded, mica-filled, polypropylene cone bodies with synthetic rubber surrounds are specifically formulated to withstand sun exposure. Marine-grade, synthetic fiber spiders with progressive roll designs stand up to high humidity and moisture. The woofer’s motor system is engineered with polymer baskets for corrosion and UV resistance while the gold-plated, marine-grade brass connection terminals and marine-grade stainless steel mounting hardware resist rust.
Treated silk, soft-dome tweeters with powerful, neodymium motor systems deliver sparkling high-frequency detail at all listening levels. Controlled off-axis response provides wide coverage with exceptional tonal balance throughout the listening area. For an extra sonic edge, JL Audio’s narrow 6 1/2"dia. speaker systems maintain the same cone area of conventional wide-flange designs. These features along with an attractive, classic design add up to significantly improve output and clarity.
- Peak Music Power: 225W peak
- System Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 25 KHz @ 3 dB
- Economically priced
- Injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene cone bodies with synthetic rubber surrounds
- UV inhibitors protect against sun in marine environments
- Corrosion and rust resistant
- Oversized diameter woofer
- Sparkling high-frequency detail at all listening levels
- Infinite baffle: designed to operate without an enclosure behind them
What's in the Box
- Two MX770-CCX-SG-WH 7 11/16" Marine Speakers
- Stainless steel installation hardware