PM265LM 1kW Pocket Mount Transducer with Temp, 42-65 & 85-135kHz
Garmin's pocket mount transducer uses narrow beams to send depth and temperature as well as sonar return data to your Garmin Marine Network.
A popular choice for boat builders, this 1 kW bare wire bronze transducer has a maximum depth of 3,000 ft; an operating frequency of 42 to 65 kHz and 85 to 135 kHz; and a beamwidth of 16 to 25 degrees and 6 to 10 degrees. The pocket mount is installation dependent.
This is the best performing 1 kW pocket mount available.
Transducer kit comes with installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Low—CHIRPS from 42 kHz to 65 kHz
- 25° to 16° beamwidth (port-starboard)
- Medium—CHIRPS from 85 kHz to 135 kHz
- 16° to 11° beamwidth
- 73 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50, 88, and 107 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Fishing Profile: Commercial and recreational inshore and offshore fishing (deep-water canyon and sea-mount tracking)
- Bronze transducer housing
- Hull Type: Fiberglass only
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Temperature: Yes
- Speed Included: No
- Pins: Bare Wires
- Imagining: Standard
- Chirp: Low/Medium
- Cable Length (Feet): 39'
- Mounting Style: Pocket