Ultralight/Watertight .9 First Aid Kit
Whether you're backpacking, mountain biking, skiing, or canoeing, the Ultralight/Watertight .9 medical kit contains the first aid supplies you need in a kit that keeps water and the elements out. You'll travel light and fast with this waterproof first aid kit, designed for multi-sport trips of 1-4 days with 1-4 people.
The kit features two layers of rugged waterproofing protection, keeping the contents safe and dry even in the most extreme elements. Ideal for ultralight hiking, this kit lets you keep weight to a minimum, as it weighs less than 8 oz., while still being prepared.
The Ultralight/Watertight .9 is stocked with first aid essentials to treat common outdoor injuries, as well as emergency supplies to provide trauma care for bleeding, fractures, and sprains. Repeatedly tested and approved by professionals and multi-sport athletes, this kit can be counted on to perform no matter how intense the adventure and the elements.
Designed for Multi-Sport Athletes:
- Switch from backpacking to kayaking to biking without changing your first aid kit. Originally designed for adventure racing, this medical kit will perform for any and every outdoor sport.
- Face rivers, snow, and the elements without destroying your kit, which has a 100% waterproof DryFlex™ inner bags and a water-resistant outer bag with a durable water repellent finish.
- Control bleeding with a trauma pad, dressings, and wide elastic wraps. Stabilize fractures and sprains using a variety of bandages and wraps that immobilize fractures and provide support.
Treatment for Wounds & Illnesses:
- Clean and close wounds with an irrigation syringe, wound closure strips, sterile dressings, and a topical adhesive. Manage pain, illnesses, and allergies with a wide array of medications.
Emergency Gear Repairs:
- Repair gear quickly on-the-go using the included safety pins and a mini roll of duct tape for temporary fixes until your next stop. A surprise tear or rip doesn't need to slow you down!
Blister Prevention & Protection:
- Stop blisters before they start with die-cut moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent blisters. The kit includes 14 die-cut pieces, pre-shaped to fit common problem areas.
- Size: 10" x 7.5" x 3"
- Weight: 12oz
- Trip Duration: 1 - 4 Days
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 3 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 1 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3"
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 3 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
Blister / Burn:
- 2 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
- 1 - Duct Tape, 2" x 50"
Fracture / Sprain:
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 2"
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 2 - After Bite Wipe
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
- 1 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 - Syringe, Irrigation, 10 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 1 - Skin Tac™ Topical Adhesive, Wipe
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- 1 - Wound Closure Strips, 1/4" x 4", Pkg./10
∗We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Waterproof: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 6"W x 8"L WT: 0.5 lbs
- UPC: 707708002908